Flawless. Simple. Beauty.
Hollywood Glam in ONLY 10 Steps? Yes please!
Hey Beauties! As a celebrity and bridal makeup artist, you see me spending hours working on my clients; and while that is necessary sometimes, it can oftentimes be overwhelming! That's why I'm going to be spending more time with you here - on my blog! This is the very first installment of Flawless. Simple. Beauty. Each week, I'll introduce a new look and teach you how to achieve it in ten steps or less! Celeb-worthy beauty doesn't have to require a glam squad - take it from me!
Tip before starting: Make sure the skin is cleansed, toned, and moisturized properly. These products should vary, based on the unique complexion of the skin. Well-treated skin will not only aid in the application process, it will naturally help to eliminate any flaws in the skin keep the look fresh for hours!
3. Using the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, sweep the color Cashmere Bunny in the crease with the Laura Mercier crease brush. TIP: To get an even and naturally blended look, use windshield wiper and circular motions when applying.
4. Using the Lime Crime Venus Palette, sweep the eyeshadow color Icon on the outer corner of the eyes using the Morphe M507 brush. 5. Next, pack on the color Honey Pot from the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette on to the lid using a MAC 239 brush. 6. Using the Frankie Rose Infinity Eye Pencil, line around the rim of the eyes and in the water line, and add a smudge to the the bottom of the eyes using the shadow Cashmere Bunny, used earlier in the look.
7. Finally, curl lashes and glue the House of Lashes Iconic Mini lashes with your preferred lash adhesive.
FACE 8. Apply Frankie Rose Matte Perfection Foundation, in this case, I mixed two shades - China Silk and Olive. Blend using a beauty blender and set the foundation with MAC Studio Fx Powder Plus Foundation in NC20.
9. For definition and color, apply a light dusting of contour, for color, with the Girlactik Matte Bronzer in Cabo; and on the apples of the cheek, apply Motives Cosmetics blush in the color Baby Doll.
10. Line the lips with Frankie Rose Cosmetics Defined Seduction Lip Liner in the shade Raven, and fill them in with Smashbox Cosmetics Always On Liquid Lipstick in Bawse.