Simple. Flawless. Beauty.
The Perfect Makeup Look To Accompany A Dark Lip
1. Prime the eyes and set them with a natural colored eyeshadow, best suited for your skin tone.
2. Deepen the eye by applying a brown shade of eyeshadow to the crease, and blended well.
3. Brighten the eye by applying a gold shimmer shadow to the lid using a synthetic brush.
4. Line the eye by gliding Inglot #77 Black Gel liner along the lash line, and adhere false wispy lashes using your preferred lashes and glue.
5. Using a damp Beauty Blender, apply Makeup Forever HD Foundation, for this skin tone shades 120 & 140 were mixed.
6. Using a small synthetic brush, apply a thin coat of the Motives Long Wear Correction Concealer in shade Light to the bridge of the nose, the forehead and under the eyes. Then blended everything into the foundation using the same Beauty Blender, and set the entire face with a loose translucent powder.
7. To add contour, apply the two darkest colors from the Sorme Contour Palette just above the hollows of the cheeks and around the hair line, and blended well using a powder brush.
8. Fill in the eyebrows using the Tamnova Cosmetics Brow Powder in shade Mink.
9. Highlight the top of the cheekbones with ABH Highlight in shade So Hollywood, using the Morphe E58 brush.
10. Finally, create the lip color by mixing the the Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in shaded Roxy & the Lip Couture Waterproof Liquid Lipstick in Venom to add the pop of color to the look.
Going to try this look at home? Make sure to tag me in your looks if you post them - I'd love to see your work. Stay in touch at @makeupbylusine, or leave your comments or questions below! XO